UI/UX Design intern
- Full time
- Start: Aug 23rd
Are you passionate about developing a platform that thousands of people depend on? Are you excited about creating robust solutions for both users - and team members? Then you belong with us!
What is Faundit?
Millions of visitors worldwide forget belongings in hotels, trains or ferries. Faundit is an awesome digital platform that allows hospitality organizations to return lost belongings back to their rightful owners. We currently help over 200 organizations across the globe to connect with those unlucky guests. Our partners love us because we help them save time and streamline an otherwise messy process.
We use Sketch (Mac only) and Illustrator for UI/UX/vector design, and Photoshop for various graphical design tasks. We use Final Cut Pro for video editing.
Who is Faundit?
We are a young and dynamic company with a casual and personal atmosphere. Most of our employees started as interns and made themselves indispensable to our team. We love it when people proactively look for ways to become a key part of our organization, and we want you to be as well.
Why an internship at Faundit?
It’s no secret that we have high expectations of our team members, and are dedicated to giving our team all the tools they need to become successful. As an intern, you can expect to become a real part of the team and have the freedom to define what projects you will be working on within the scope of our roadmap. You will be immersed in day-to-day operations with help of individual internship-buddies. We love it when interns come up with innovative projects that we can facilitate and support. We want to put a lot of effort into building you but it requires that you are ambitious yourself.
Your tasks will include
- Continuously conceptualizing and designing A/B testable marketing landing pages.
- Putting yourself in the shoes of our users and come up with innovative solutions.
- Designing and implementing both new and existing features and pages within Faundit.
- Coordinating with marketing and dev teams to evaluate and plan projects.
- Translate user needs and business objectives into designs that help our users.
What we’ll give ‘ya
- The chance to make your mark and put code in production.
- A spot in a shared startup office space in Aarhus C with a great vibe.
- A team of young and dedicated people ready to help you grow professionally while still enjoying a good Friday bar every now and th… Every week, almost every week.
- Permission to reign free, although we will help define your goals and tasks.
- Opportunity to learn from a team with vast experience
We’ll go nuts if you
- Have some basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Challenge yourself with new tasks you have not yet mastered; Illustrator, Sketch, trending design paradigmes front-end, or whatever - we’re here to help.
- Are self-motivated, independent and have a problem-solving mindset.
- Can take ownership of projects and work well with others.
Ready to join?
Do you wonder how we’ve made it this far without you? Apply now! We will fill the position as fast as possible, but not before the right candidate is faund.
If you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.
Contact Casper at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +45 2077 0669APPLY NOW