Country Manager, Norway and Sweden
- Full time
- Start: ASAP
Faundit turns frustrations into great experiences for thousands of visitors who are unlucky enough to forget their belongings. We work with hotels, amusement parks, and ferries across Europe to improve their Lost and Found processes. Our clients love us because they can save valuable time, offer a unique service, and improve a previously tedious process with our free product.
The team is full of dedicated and skilled people, all looking to help one another in whatever way possible. As a result, we always contemplate problems and challenges in multiple ways, which has yielded great results this far - we have already conquered Scandinavia and are active across Europe.
We are looking for like-minded, driven, and passionate individuals, who believe in leveraging technology to solve headaches for an entire industry. Perhaps that’s you?
About the position
Faundit is looking to cement the brand in the Nordics as the only way of dealing with Lost and Found properly. While growing abroad, we want to expand our home market far into the entire Nordics, which means that we would rely on a more aggresive strategy than word-of-mouth. You will take charge of our growth in Norway & Sweden and grow our presence from "known" to "dominant" as we already have in Denmark. Your focus would span across the entire hospitality segment.
We'll structure an agreement that fits yours and our situation, so everything from full-time positions to a referral agreement is possible. You will become a key member of the team and have the opportunity take on more responsibility.
Ideally, you have experience across the hospitality- and travel industry with great relationships. You are used to working with SaaS solutions and a firm believer in revolutionizing an industry in deep need for change. You will focus on new business opportunities, ranging from inbound leads as well as outbound prospecting. While able to see the bigger picture, you are still focused on the immediate results and driven by closing deals. You will always have a team to back you, but you are expected to be able to take lead and create successful relationships.
- Build a pipeline of new prospects and develop creative strategies for outreach and engagement.
- Work closely with our marketing team to identify audiences and form capitative outlines.
- Be the industry expert; be outgoing and able to change the industry standards.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing the deal.
- Meet monthly and quarterly KPIs and revenue.
- Contribute to the product development using the feedback that you received to improve the product.
- Leading the client-facing communications; evaluating funnels and optimizing decks, one-pagers, and other deliverables.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- +5 years in the hospitality and travel industry with standing relationships.
- Physically present in the market and able to meet current and potential clients.
- Tech-oriented and able to see the benefits of including tech in daily routines. Experience with SaaS products is a plus, either buying or selling.
- Successful track record working with decision-makers with the ability to translate interest into agreements.
- Highly organized with exceptional information-sharing and follow up skills.
- Always looking to go the extra mile - without sacrificing your work-life balance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analyze how to improve conversion.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close the deal - our basic product is free of charge, so you don’t have to be Muhammed Ali of closing.
What we offer
We offer opportunities that will challenge you to solve real business problems, innovate, and grow in ways that you can’t imagine. If you are talented, ambitious, have a sense of adventure, and are interested in building a global business that’s a leader in the hospitality space, we invite you to learn more about us and join our team.
- Competitive salary, bonus and commission packages.
- Working from home; you will be working remotely with a team coming to assist and link up every month.
- Danish work-life balance; generous vacation policy, flexible hours, and time for family.
- Cell phone and transport reimbursement.
- Team building trips to Denmark.
- Working with a fast-moving, casual and ambitious team.