- Full time
- Start: Aug 23rd
Are you passionate about finding new ways to convey a message, or perhaps you’re a modern day Shakespeare, underappreciated but ready for world fame? Do you thrive in a dynamic organisation and love writing quality content and have a finger on the pulse when it comes to SEO and Social Media? The you’re the one!
What is Faundit?
Millions of visitors worldwide forget belongings in hotels, trains or ferries. Faundit is an awesome digital platform that allows hospitality organizations to return lost belongings back to their rightful owners. We currently help over 200 organizations across the globe to connect with those unlucky guests. Our partners love us because we help them save time and streamline an otherwise messy process.
Who is Faundit?
We are a young and dynamic company with a casual and personal atmosphere. Most of our employees started as interns and made themselves indispensable to our team. We love it when people proactively look for ways to become a key part of our organization, and we want you to be as well.
Why an internship at Faundit?
It’s no secret that we have high expectations of our team members, and are dedicated to giving our team all the tools they need to become successful. As an intern, you can expect to become a real part of the team and have the freedom to define what projects you will be working on within the scope of our roadmap. You will be immersed in day-to-day operations with help of individual internship-buddies. We love it when interns come up with innovative projects that we can facilitate and support. We want to put a lot of effort into building you but it requires that you are ambitious yourself.
Your tasks will include
- Be able to understand a new market, audience and environment as to cater to their interests.
- Creating and executing content plans for Social Media.
- Writing content for various marketing projects; blogs, articles, ads and more.
- Collaborate with marketing and design representatives and executing A/B marketing tasks.
- Understand what tools and information you need to create relevant content.
What we’ll give ‘ya
- Creative freedom.
- Access to high end video and camera equipment and whatever software you need.
- A spot in a shared startup office space in Aarhus C with a great vibe.
- A team of young and dedicated people ready to help you grow professionally while still enjoying a good Friday bar every now and th… Every week, almost every week.
- Permission to reign free, although we will help define your goals and tasks.
- Opportunity to learn from a team with vast and varied experience.
We’ll go nuts if you
- Are fluid in Danish and English
- Understand the SaaS Startup and Danish business mindset
- Are self-motivated, creative and have problem-solving skills.
- Be able to adapt and work on multiple projects at once.
- Be able to coordinate with both remote and local team members.
- Have some marketing experience.
- Have always dreamed of working in a startup environment.
Ready to join?
Do you wonder how we’ve made it this far without you? Apply now! We will fill the position as fast as possible, but not before the right candidate is faund.
If you’ve read all this way through, please include a spaceship emoji in your answers to let us know. We like you already.
Contact Casper at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +45 2077 0669APPLY NOW